Staff Council Student Award - Accepting Applications
Could you use $500 toward expenses for your final year studio project?
Two deserving students will receive an award of a $500 credit to the risd:store and/or risd:store 3D. Full details and eligibility requirements are found at RISD Staff Council Student Award.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are a full-time undergraduate RISD student from any academic discipline
- Are graduating in 2018 OR currently a first semester senior finishing in December 2017 or after Wintersession 2018
- Have a current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Have financial need as quantified by RISD’s Financial Aid office
- Have participated in some form of leadership activity
- Download; complete; then email the application found on the scsa website along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide one letter of recommendation from a RISD faculty member (an email from the RISD faculty to email@example.com or include with your application)
Applications and supporting documents must be received no later than March 31.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Thursday, March 30